Page 8 of 9
About Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV)
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya was founded on March 4, 1902 by Swami Shraddhanandaji with the sole aim to revive the ancient Indian Gurukula System of education, on the bank of Ganges at a distance of about 6 km. from Hardwar and about 200 km. from Delhi. This institution was established with the objective of providing an indigenous alternative to Lord Macaulay's education policy by imparting education in the areas of vedic literature, Indian philosophy, Indian culture, modern sciences, and research.
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
All the students who willing to appeared in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Undergraduate Examination 2019 are informed that GKV UG and Postgraduate Time Table 2019 willing soon available on Official Website. All the students who will appear in GKV March 2019 Examination, they can access their GKV Undergraduate & Postgraduate Exam Time Table through bellow allocated official direct link.
Students can Download their Respective Semester Exams Scheme for Master Degree Programme, Bachelor Degree Programme, Diploma & Advance Diploma Programme & Certificates Programme, the course will be held in August/ December for all Semester Exams, Exams will be held in two sessions Forenoon & Afternoon. Time Limit for Exam is 3 Hours. Students are advised to keep in touch with the website check notification timely.
GKV Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Students pursuing Undergraduate/ Postgraduate program from Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya can download UG/PG Exam Hall Ticket as per their program in which student is pursuing. Access via online mode and get your GKV Admit Card as it is mandatory document to carry in examination hall. without the valid admit card students can not apeared the examination. For the ease of the Students, the direct link to download the Admit Card has been provided here. The postulants get the admit card with the details of Student name, exam venue, exam date, timing etc. Participants should carry hall ticket along with original id proof to the examination hall. The admit card will available soon on the official website prior to the exam dates.
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2019
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Undergraduate Courses Admission
- The students seeking admission to the B.Tech program are required to score 45% marks in 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The student must clear CRL/AIR of JEE Main organized by CBSE.
- The student should possess Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with 60% marks or should have B.Sc degree in Mathematics with 60% marks.
- The student may apply to the program on the basis of:
- The student should have done 12th (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with English.
- Any other qualification approved by PCI.
- The student is required to pass in D.Pharm from PCI approved institution.
B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.P.Ed
- To get admission to the B.A program, the student should have scored minimum marks in 12th (10+2) from a recognized board.
- To secure a seat in B.Sc program, the student should have done 12th (10+2) with 45% marks with Science subjects.
- The student must possess Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks. Or should have scored 45% marks in Graduation and should have studied Physical Education as a compulsory subject.
- The students seeking admission to the BBA program must have scored 45% marks in 12th (10+2) or its equivalent.
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Postgraduate Courses Admission
MBA and MCA
- To apply to the MBA program, the student is required to score 50% marks in Graduation with valid CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT score.
- The students seeking admission to the MCA program should have scored 50% marks in Graduation and should have studied Mathematics at 12th (10+2) level.
- GRE/GMAT score will be considered only for foreign students.
M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.A, PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism
- The student can apply to the M.Sc program on the basis of 50% marks scored in Graduation in an allied subject.
- The students seeking admission to the M.P.Ed should possess B.P.Ed or B.Sc (Health and Physical Education) degree with 50% marks.
- The students should have done Graduation or its equivalent in the relevant field to apply to the M.A program.
- The student should be B.A/B.Com/B.Sc or equivalent examination to be eligible for PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism.
Online Exam Form of Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV)
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offers graduate courses in the field of Pharmacy and Technology. It invites applications for these courses in the month of July. Application forms can either be obtained by paying INR 300 cash or by a demand draft of INR 350 in favor of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar. The candidate has to submit the printed copy of the application form to The Dean, (name of the faculty) Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya. Admission to these courses is strictly based on the entrance exam conducted by the University
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Major Courses
List of courses offered by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
- Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
- Post Graduation Diploma in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science
Affiliated Colleges for GKV
List of courses offered by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV)
- Kanya Gurukul Mahavidyalaya
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Haridwar