Page 10 of 43
About Kumaun University Nainital (KUMAUN-UNIVERSITY)
कुमाऊं यूनिवर्सिटी नैनीताल रिजल्ट 2018
Established in 1973, Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora, Nainital, and Bhimtal; 3 5 affiliated government colleges; and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. Special emphasis is placed by Kumaun University to uphold the motto of excellent teaching and high quality research. In the residential and affiliated campuses, both teaching and research activities are equally important factors that support the curriculum and contribute to the students learning habits. Kumaun University, a residential-cum-affiliating university, was established on 1st December 1973 under the Act of State Legislature (UP State Universities Act) and is a permanent member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Kumaun University has been awarded FOUR Stars status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Kumaun University is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institution, which follows International Quality Management System.
Kumaun University Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
The Exam Time Table is very important for a student. The candidates can plan their study timing according to Examination Schedule and appear in the examination to score higher marks in Kumaun University Degree Exam. So the Private, Regular, Non-Collage (NC) and Ex-Students must download Kumaun University BA, B.sc and B.com Exam Date Sheet 2018 for 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year or Final Year. The Kumaun University Exam Scheme 2018 download link is available Above.
Kumaun University Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Kumaun University 2018 Admit Card has been issued. The admit card has issued by Kumaun University. Students who have successfully filled and submitted their application forms will be able to download they're admit cards from the official website. Eligible applicants will also be notified about the issue date of admit card through a few newspapers. It is compulsory that the Students carry the Kumaun University 2018 admit card along with them on the day of examination. Students without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Instructions for Downloading the Hall Ticket 2018:
- In order to download the Hall Ticket, the Students shall have to log on to the official website of Kumaun University.
- Here the Students will have to check the Examination Result /Scheme section.
- Once the above mentioned section has been opened, the Students will get the link for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, the Students will have to enter their Name, Father’s Name, and Course name and then click on submit.
- After submitting, the Students will be able to download the Hall Ticket.
Kumaun University Nainital Admission 2018
Kumaun University UG Admission
- The registration is done through online mode. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university.
- Before applying for the programs, applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility to apply for Undergraduate courses is class 12th.
- Candidates found suitable for admission to UG Courses will be called for an entrance test. The exam will be organized by the university.
- Qualified and shortlisted students on the basis of their marks in entrance exam will be considered for admission procedure.
Kumaun University PG Admission
- The application form is available on the official website of the university. Interested students can submit the form on same.
- For admission to postgraduate courses, students must have graduation degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a well-recognized university or institute.
- The selection is done on the basis of entrance exam which is conducted by the university. Shortlisted students on the basis of their marks are considered for admission Process.
Online Exam Form of Kumaun University
MA, M.Com, M.B.A., B.Pharm & M.Sc
Eligible Students can fill the application form in both the ways i.e. online as well as offline. The detailed process of online is given below:
- Online application form can be obtained by visiting the official website i.e. http://www.kunainital.ac.in/
- Click on the “Registration button” and fill your name and other personal details.
- After registration, the application form will appear.
- Fill the application form by providing all the details such as academic qualification and work experience (if any)
- Attach a scanned copy of all the relevant documents and photographs.
- Preview all the information provided.
- Proceed to pay the application fee i.e. INR 500 for General/OBC/ PwD and INR 250 for SC/ST applicants.
- Application fee can be paid through online ways- debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Submit the duly filled in application form
Kumaun University Nainital Major Courses
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
Affiliated Colleges for Kumaun University Nainital
Some Affiliated College for Kumaun University Given Below:
- AMRAPALI INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- CHANAKYA LAW COLLEGE
- PAL College of Technology and Management, Nainital
- Sos JN Kaul Institute of Education, Nainital
- MOTIRAM BABURAM GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE - [MBGPG]
- INSPIRATION COLLEGE OF TEACHERS EDUCATION - [ICTE]
- SHRIRAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY - [SIMT]
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE
- UNITY LAW COLLEGE
- CHANDOLA HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
- RADHEY HARI GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE
- KUMAON KESARI PT BADRIDUTT PANDEY GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE
- HEMWATI NANDAN BAHUGUNA GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE
- GURU NANAK GIRLS POST GRADUATE COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT POST GRADUATE COLLEGE